Friday, January 31, 2014

Five for Friday Linky Party...{January 31st}

 
  
 Boy oh boy have we had sickness at the Buck house this week! It has cycled through the kids several times and is finally gone! So, we have had many days like this... all cuddled up!
 
 We finally started getting quotes for some updates we want to make to our home! We moved over a year ago and loved the "bones" of the house but didn't love some of the cosmetics. So, I am super pumped to get some of these projects done! Goodbye...fireplace surround! I will post before and after pictures soon!  
 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentine-CVCRead-Color-and-Write-FREEBIE-1081660
I just added this CVC FREEBIE  in my TPT store! Just click on the picture to get this new packet! 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Word-Work-Word-Family-Wheels-2-FREEBIE-1073980 
I also added two new Word Work Wheels in my store that are also FREE! Click on the picture above to download! 
 
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8dH0QCEbbYTMFdHQnNxaUVvenM/edit?usp=sharing
Just when I think all is calm at the Buck house...we fall apart:)! So, everyone started a star chart this last week! It has helped me stay on top of it and the kids loved getting stars for good choices. You can download this chart by clicking on the picture above.

 

4 comments:

  1. We have had a ton of sick kiddos around here as well. I have had 3-4 absent students every day this week. :( I'm so glad we all have the weekend now to recover. Hope your babies feel better soon! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I hope you can stay healthy and have a fabulous weekend!
      Kristen

      Delete
  2. We've had lots of flu and now strep seems to be moving in. Glad your little ones are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! This has been a bad flu season..hope you stay healthy! Have a great weekend!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete