Friday, January 10, 2014

Five for Friday Linky Party....January 10th


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sight-Word-Bands-FREEBIE-1046832
  It has been a busy week but it has been good to get back into a routine! Rance went back to Pre-K and my hubby went back to work..but I did finish my Sight Word Bands. Click on the picture above to download this FREEBIE! It includes 17 sight word bands that cover the First 100 Fry Words.
 
Ok...so I am kind of in love with this thing called dairy. I LOVE cheese, creamer, whip cream.. you name it I love it! But, I have had skin problems for many years and now that I am 35 I am beginning to think I am not going to "grow out of it". So, I have been doing some reading and watching Dr. Oz and am beginning to think it has a connection with dairy. So, this week I am going to try to cut as much of this from my diet as I can. I figure it is worth a try to see if it works. Wish me luck because this will not be an easy thing for me. Have any of you tried this? Has it helped??
  
This week I had some fun making some changes to my FB page, blog and TPT store!

 
 We have been stuck inside ALOT this week due to freezing winter weather so I pulled a few things from my Games on the Go: Letter Recognition packet to use with my son. He learned how to play Think-Tac-Toe and is having a ton of fun with it!
 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Games-on-the-Go-Letter-Recognition-443782
My Games on the Go: Letter Recognition packet is on SALE today only for 2 bucks! I am hoping this will help some of you with indoor recess or at home if you are cooped up like we have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment