Monday, September 30, 2013

Fluency Time

One of the biggest issues in my Title Reading classroom was....Fluency! I often struggled with trying to figure out how to fit fluency work into my test prep lessons, comprehension lessons and baseline interventions. I knew that my students would never be able to effectively comprehend if they weren't fluent readers but it still always ended up  being last on my teaching list! This is why I created this super easy way to work it into five minutes...give or take a little. Once my students had mastered the three fluency activities it became a quick ,easy and effective way to enhance fluency! They loved reading with their peers and I loved having some time to observe and assess their oral reading. You can check it out at my TPT store or just click on the picture below!

No comments:

Post a Comment