Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday { Doodle Bugs Linky Party}....October 25th


NEW BUTTONS!!! Who knew these silly buttons could take so much of my time:)!! This week I revised my blog a bit and decided I wanted to add some new sidebar buttons. For a gal who just learned to text a few years ago this is a HUGE task! I still cannot figure out how to get rid of the black behind my TPT button but decided I needed a few mental health days off from these crazy buttons!!
 
  I got to go on my first field trip with my son! I think I was more excited then he was! It was such a blessing to get to spend an entire morning with just him! With three kids I don't get a lot of one on one time with them so I cherish every time I do!
 
It finally got cold enough to wear jackets...I had to put this in because I think my daughter is a HOOT with her super star sunglasses on!
 
 I just finished my "I am Thankful for...." {Thanksgiving Craftivity}
and I think it turned out pretty cute... thanks to Krista Wallden's AMAZING clipart. Just click on the picture above if you would like to view it in my TPT store!
 I got some new candle cubes from Walmart this week and I LOVE them! They only cost two bucks and are pure bliss! I am a candle girl and love burning them especially during this time of year...they are butterscotch maple in case you need a new scent:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment